This Falcon F16V4, will be built in a bud box 32022 enclosure, Xconnect pigtails, 4 waterproof outputs for receivers, vented, and 2 12v 350-watt meanwell power supplies.
The controller receives 192 universes of E131, Artnet or DDP data and can output pixel data to 16-48 strings with optional expansion boards.
- 192 Universes of E131/Artnet.
- 2-Port Switch to "Daisy-Chain" controllers.
- Wireless ESP-07 Module with board mount antenna. Optional external antenna can be ordered.
- Falcon Player Remote Mode. The controller can store sequences on micro SD card and play in sync with FPP master.
- Single 4-Layer Board that is 3/8” smaller in height.
- Ability to drive two expansion boards. (Up to 48 strings both local and remote).
- 1024 pixels per output in 16 to 32 string mode. 704 pixels per string in 48 port mode.
- Two dedicated SmartReceiver ports. Each can drive one receiver chain. Up to six receivers can be in a chain.
This build will be built once order is paid for. Normal lead time for completion and shipping is 1-3 weeks. If item cannot be built in the time frame due to equipment shortages, you will receive notification of an approximate build time.